» Aviation Jokes and Stories
» Submit PotD
» PotD Archive
» Latest Poll
» About FlightSimFiles
» Apply to Volunteer
» Community Links
» Affiliate us!
| || || |
|Air France Concorde (FSX) - Screenshots |
| Screenshots: |
|Air France Concorde (FSX) - File Download Options
Primary Download Locations:
| || Name: |
| Worldwide Mirror by FileFront |
| || || |
|Air France Concorde (FSX) - Readme |
| Readme File: |
- Place the folder called "1CONCORDEGA" into your FSX main Aircraft folder.
- Download Mr. FRANCISCO SILVA's panel but don't install it; copy the COMPLETE FOLDER called "KO_F16_FX" into your FS9 main GAUGES folder; copy the effects files into your FS9 main EFFECTS folder.
- Rename the folder called ""FSX_panel"as "panel" only. (LEAVE THE ONE CALLED "FS9_panel"as it.)
- Rename the folder called "FSX_sound" as "sound" only. (LEAVE THE ONE CALLED "FS9_panel"as it.) It will authomatically use B747-400's DEFAULT PANEL.
- Open your FSX STOCK b747-400 / panel, make a back up of your panel.cfg file.
- Open the folder I'm including called "FSX_panel_CONFIGURATION; copy/paste the panel.cfg into your FSX STOCK b747-400 / panel , replacing the existing one. If you have installed "nlf_v2.zip" and "njs_final.zip" byNick Needham effects will see smoke effects for engines; remember to follow his istructions: you need to go cockpit view first, if not, smoke effects won't appear.
When running FSX, FIRST YOU MUST LOAD A STOCK AIRPLANE AND LET THE SIMULATOR RUN. CHANGE VIEW TO COCKPIT AND EXTERNAL; THEN, YOU CAN CHANGE IT AND LOAD THIS CONCORDE. IF YOU DON'T DO THIS, ENGINES WILL NOT TURN ON AND ZOOM OVER EXTERNAL VIEW WILL NOT WORK PROPERLY; I couldn't fix this, Im sorry.
NOTE: the aircraft.cfg is already, don't have to change anything.
Since I have (very) little knowledge about gauges, I listed them from MR. FRANCISCO SILVA's panel:
You'll find I made 10 virtual functional surfaces for VC cockpit:
P1 - UPPER PANEL
P2 - UPPER PANEL
P3 - UPPER PANEL
P4 - COMPASS
P5 - MAIN PANEL
P6 - MAIN PANEL
P7 - MAIN PANEL
P8 - MAIN PANEL
P9 - CENTRAL PEDESTAL
P10 - CENTRAL PEDESTAL
They are all capable to be worked from panel.cfg to install functional gauges.
In FSX you will find gauges don't appear on VC; hope someone will be interested on making them.......
Full animated parts, using tipical commands:
Passenger door: press ""SHIFT+E".
Other doors: press ""SHIFT+E+2".
Extending landing lights: press "/".
Extending nose and visor for taking off and first aproaching procedure (not faster than 325): press "F7" once.
Extending nose and visor for landing (no faster than 270): press "F8" (full flaps) once .
Crew's movements can be seen on exterior view and VC by animating rudder and landing gear.
Reverse: press "F2" just after touching.
You must become an expert pilot for flying this plane, specially for landing:
Don't try to do it from cokpit view, because won't see the runway on final approach; do it from VC mode, using zoom out twice, to control angle (about 10 degrees) and speed (about 160).
Trim will help you to keep right angle while flying (first time to do it will be when taking off.....); use it as I suposse it will be in real, to keep gravity center leveled while fuel is displaced front / back.........
VISUAL MODEL: LIBARDO GUZMAN.
AIRCRAFT.CFG AND AIR FILE: by LIBARDO GUZMAN, based on MICROSOFT FS9's B737 AND B747 stock models
PANEL.CFG: LIBARDO GUZMAN, based on Mr. FRANCISCO SILVA's .
LISTED GAUGES: Mr FRANCISCO SILVA.
ANIMATION. LIBARDO GUZMAN.
PANEL AND V.C. PANEL: LIBARDO GUZMAN.
TEXTURES. LIBARDO GUZMAN.
PROGRAM SUPPORT: LUIS FELIPE ABAD, TOM GIBSON.
This project has become real thanks to
God in first place,
my nephew LUIS FELIPE ABAD,
Mr. Tom Gibson (Calclassic)
Mr. Greg Pepper (Calclassic),
Mr. FRANCISCO SILVA (author of used panel'listed gauges and afterbur effects),
Mr. Nick Needham (suggested smoke and lights effects),
MR. KALON JEFFRIES (suggested sound),
MR. LEE ICE (Cockpit diagrams for Concorde),
Someone who told me about engines's information, I don't remember who, please excuse me....,
JOSE JOAQUIN GONZALES,
FRIENDS from Free Flight Forum, who took a lot of their time to help me.
Also want to thank all those guys who have downloaded previous vesrions and supported me with kind comments.
Couldn't miss to mention AIRLINERS.NET site: What would we do without their contribution!
I want to thank also all those people who have realised fs works for public use.
THANKS TO ALL OF THEM.
NOTICE: Crew's faces cannot be changed if you repaint the plane and release it to the internet. All faces must be left as is. Also, I would appreciate if you send a copy of any repaint or modifications over aircraft.cfg or panel. You should send any modifications of this aircraft to
These files are for free use and enjoyment of individual hobby flightsimmers but the copyright for the original work remains with me and any other persons who have contributed to the work. This package is FREEWARE. COPYRIGHT of this Plane/Panel belongs to authors. Nothing in these files should harm your computer, but you use them at your own risk.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
|Air France Concorde (FSX) - User Comments
The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Flight Simulator Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 10 | Last comment: 05-26-2013 at 06:20
From: (orlando, fl)
Joined: July 25th, 2009
|This concorde crashes the game and PC. I ran it for a while and just freezes everything. I have another concorde version and it runs good, no problems. I wanted the VC so that is why I tryied this one because the other one is missing the gauges in the VC. What is it that its causings the crash? |
Joined: September 12th, 2009
| but how to control CG (Gravity Center) ?????? |
Joined: October 19th, 2009
|i love fsx |
Joined: December 7th, 2009
Joined: February 1st, 2010
|Hi all im a new member to this website, pls, pls, pls go easy one me..... So i downloaded the concorde file on my PC but i dont know how to fly the thing. i read the instructions yet still cant follow for example (FSX main aircraft folder) where is that. to be more specific the FSX version i have is (Flight Simulator X Gold Edition) ..........guys pls help id really appreciate it. |
Joined: February 9th, 2010
|i downloaded the file and tried to open it and it tells me that windows cannot open the file and that it is invalid. |
Joined: November 5th, 2010
| got an old sim's from a friend but need up dates on all aircraft air fields so , any one out can help be most great full. |
Joined: June 21st, 2008
|It's and invalid zip file, fix it. |
Joined: January 5th, 2013
|i love fsx |
Joined: May 26th, 2013
|at least put something up that works |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!